The multiple –award Federal Supply Schedule for Packaged Offices and Conference Rooms differs from the standard multi-award schedules by providing contractors the ability to offer a “package of items and services”. This approach consolidates conceptual design, product selection and installation for total office or conference room environments. Greater savings and efficiencies can be realized by utilizing this contract option.We focus on a total solution to meet your needs and will assist you by developing a design concept, offering product solutions, finalizing your order and coordinating the installation. The design concept will define the physical environment characteristics needed to provide the best space utilization for the customer. Product solutions will be identified by the designer to best match the desired outcome. The project team will work with the customer from concept to completion for a turn-key approach.
AA-K offers solutions to a multitude of needs, from executive offices, systems workspaces, high density filing and storage, efficient mail rooms, lounge furnishings, seating, raised flooring systems and more. Additionally, we offer complete relocation services. Our pricing is consistent with GSA Schedules, we are WAWF enabled and we accept the Government Impact Card for micro-purchases.Our Vendor Partners include:
- Haworth – With its full line of Executive and Systems Furniture, Ergonomic Worktools, Demountable Walls, Seating, Storage and Tec-Crete raised flooring system
- Groupe Lacasse – Another industry leader in the total office. Providing systems, seating and storage
- MaiSpace – Providing for the complete office, from demountable walls to freestanding and systems furniture to seating
- OFS – Award winning innovative casegoods, tables and seating for the total office
- Amcase - American made modular casework for Office, Medical and Institutional settings
- Montel – An Industry leader and innovator in Mobile High-Density Storage Systems and Specialty Shelving Products for office, library, museum, archival, machine shop/warehouse and law enforcement needs.
- CAF – Seating and side tables for the office, boardroom and lounge.
- Allseating – A full collection of beautiful seating products and ergonomic work tools
- Peter Pepper – High-tech modular wall displays for office, medical and institutional needs, lecterns, display cases and the thousand and one items (like attractive and functional waste baskets) required to turn a great office plan into a functional workspace
- Great American Picture Company – What good are new walls, demountable or otherwise, without great art to dress them up?